Saturday 10 February 2007

looking forward...



Time's a strange phenomenon. You can't turn back the clock, nor can you stop time from ticking by. In a way I find it comforting to think that no matter how difficult a day might be, the minutes continue to tick by. You can be certain that tomorrow whatever it was that was bugging you will always seem better.

It's a month to step up so it's out with the old and in with the new. I have a new phone, new camera, new nails, new hair, new little black dress, a new scarf (doh, I set fire to the old one!) and a new outlook on life... so I've been told...

So much has happened over the past few weeks, not least my lack of writing on here! I've been to LA, we've had snow and this weekend my best scrapping buddy Ginger is here. Last night was a late one, 3am. What do they say about the time that passes when you're having fun. Too right.... !!

No comments: