Sunday 24 December 2006

Strictly Elf Dancing Champion 2006





Happy Crimbo, it's Christmas Eve. What a week that was! Xmas lunches, fab Origin party at the excellent venue of the British Commonwealth museum on Tuesday. Met the girls for drinks beforehand at HDV. Wednesday was shopping in London and a wonderful evening at Just St James. More fab shopping at Selfridges in B'rum on Friday with a champagne lunch and canapés. Saturday was xmas tree buying (what a whoppa) with Rich followed by lunch at our fav Italian in Chelts. Had a fab time grazing the perfume dept in House of Fraser and Rich bought me my fav Swarovski crystal necklace I'd had my eye on in Hobbs. What a lucky girl I am.

3 comments:

Denmark&Hongkong said...

Merry Christmas!
So lovely you are!
I like christmas day.I hope I will come to europe country to celebrate the festival!
I am chinese.
I want to go to Denmark.Because the cookie is so delicious!
I like eat some hot,sweet food.
Do you like ?
I think you maybe.So,now,I am a little fat.nh...
If you come to china,welcome to my hometown!Chinese food is the most delicious!
And,at last,Have a happy christmas!Have a good dream!Santa will come around you!

Denmark&Hongkong said...

I hope you can come to my blog.
I was so lonely!
My site is "Hongkong1991.blogspot.com"
If you can come,I will so happy!Although my artical is not good!
I hope we can make a friend!

Denmark&Hongkong said...

you like piano?Oh,my God!I love too!Can you play?
My email is"lingfeng1991@eyou.com",you can send email to me!you know,Since I see your article,I like you!
Don't think me a bad girl!