Tuesday 1 May 2007

sainsburyseniormoments.com the next dating phenomenon... !


I'm not sure whether to be flattered or insulted! There I was in a world of my own in Sainsburys deciding which lovely juicy melons to buy, when I sensed a guy staring at me. Obviously, also looking for melons! Having first apologised for staring, he wanted to tell me what a beautiful woman I was. "Not many beautiful women around, you look so summery. Do you come here often?" I should have guessed what was coming next. He may have needed a zimmer frame (you might well laugh!) but he was a sharp as they come. "I notice you don't wear a wedding ring" he grinned "Would you like to come out for a drink?!" Needless to say I smiled sweetly just like the melon I was holding and replied "I'm seeing someone, sorry!" It's good to know that age doesn't dampen men's enthusiasm and whilt (ooops!) I mean while he was a bit ancient for me, he was very charming and genuinely taken aback by my dazzling smile and personality. And, I can say that because it's my story and my blog!

No comments: