Wednesday 14 May 2008

It's just like a sneeze...!

Atishoo....! And you've lost 3 days! Okay, I didn't lose them because I know exactly what I've been doing... mmm, let me think.. working? Yes, that's it... working my little socks off. Kent on Monday, Bristol on Tuesday and again today, with very little else sandwiched in-between. I did find out how to retrieve my voice mail messages at work today. I asked IT not to put voice mail on my phone because I'm not always there. But I discovered that they had... and the very officious lady said you have 1... hundred and 47 new messages! It was even more funny when I listened to the first one, because you have to do it in that order, it's only from August 04! There are the 'can you give me a call' messages and the 'umph!' messages and with the click, or many clicks, of the '3' button on my phone, I've managed to almost delete all of them. Took me a while of course, and now I imagine I'll need a new '3' button because I've worn the old one out...! Hey ho... just off for yummy food and meet up with the gorgeous Ginger! X

No comments: