Monday 25 August 2008

a funny thing happened on the way back from London...


There I was having another mini adventure when I found I was following a car and guess what...? the registration was none other than... BOD! HA HA! If you're read below then you'll understand the significance of those 3 little letters. Made me chuckle as I drove back from the BIG City. London was great today. I drove down to visit the girls and we went to Covent Garden for lunch of sea bass with black and green olive gnocchi, roasted tomatoes and watercress... yum! All of course washed down with a pretty glass of blush pino. You can see I was having fun... Then I had a wander round a very busy Oxford street with the lovely K80. We went back to the apartment via Starbucks and the most amazing confectionary shop. They had cadbury's mint flakes, cherry chocolates and all kinds of popular branded in flavours that I'd never seen before. The north circular was a delight on the way home. They are such aggressive drivers down there. They cut you up, undertake you and would run over you as much as look at you. It was a relief to get back onto the M4 and head west back to fresh air and sanity. See that big black spiddy on the wall of the restaurant...? I caught one just like that when I got home, it was the size of a wopping great saucer!. It can fly now ;-) x

No comments: