Thursday 2 June 2011

I love...

the number 8... cygnets :) and Amanda Holden's necklace :) I love Indian take-aways when I've had no lunch but I'm not sure about the spinach and cashews in my chicken korma, urgh :( who did that?! I'm not in love with SOAP - tv is so rubbish and soap is so predictable. I'm not in love with Britain's Got Talent.. doh, has it...? Not from where I'm sitting!! I'm in love with the 'mute' button.. yeah! I'm also loving ducks, the weekend, my view, prosecco, the Pierces, lovely people, little chips, my dishwasher, space hoppers, red wine, sock monsters, whales, the colour blue, green leaves, pineapple and sunny smiles! I really don't like having to agree with Simon, Michael Macintyre is worth so much more... ! I love my new car but I don't like it when the council chucks stones on the road and call it a new surface :( I love my kids, I don't love not seeing them. I love work, I really don't like having no balance. I love chicken for tea and I also love not having to cook it when I've had a few manic days! I love going out and I always want to when I can't! I love having Olympic tickets :) and being able to ignore dumb people. I love having a delete button! and having a choice :)

No comments: