Saturday 17 September 2011

This week's A to Z

A is for "I'm renaming it 'Antisocial networking!"
B is for giving blood, buttock clenching (yes, that's the exercise recommended whilst you're giving blood!), my lovely, comfy bed and dreaming of brownies; the yummy, chocolate, sticky, melty kind
C is for confusion, counting the days till Lisa's back from her hols and chicken dinner :)
D is for dead cygnet :( and the anticipation of Downton Abbey :)
E is for EVITA; brilliant performance at the hippo, even though I did lose the plot at times!
F is for fragile
G is for getting my mojo back
H is for happy, happy, happy home
I is for impossible
J is for just wishing the days away, which I never do, jive dancing and the delicious calm of a Japanese restaurant, Soushi
K is for K xx xx and keeping my cool!
L is for losing my balance, losing weight and unconditional love x
M is for missing the people I love, moments you'll never share and creamy, white mozzarella, yum
N is for narky, nuisances
O is for just get OVER yourself!
P is for plum wine on ice - delicious japanese wine, plasters and piggy people
Q is for the thought of silky peace and delicious quiet
R is for relentlessnessnessnessnessssss
S is for surprises, not always nice ones, Saturday shopping to buy new scarves and sushi
T is for Tim, Tim the property man :) ten roses (2 hit by the recession!) and new baking tins :)
U is for whoever lovely is reading this - YOU
V is for lovely, gorgeous china V&A mug which I bought to cheer me up
W is for working nocturnal hours
X, Y and Z are just my impossible letters
Phew, I feel better already, thank you! X

No comments: