Tuesday 14 February 2012

Change...

Isn't it true that most of the time we expect things to change? I watched a dvd tonight, a sweet, emotional film called 'Last Night' which is all about temptation and loyalty. The end was cut short so I listened to the credits then switched over to the tv and SPOOKILY, the tv programme was playing the very same music that I had been listening to. I was expecting to hear a different sound and found myself listening to the same sound track. Weird or what?!

Today it is Valentine's Day, though you'd hardly notice. There are no hearts and flowers in this flat!! I've had two dates in the past week - one very keen that I'm not keen on and one I'm keen on that appears to have been abducted by aliens! Life is full of strange twists and turns and that's what I try to love about it. Hey girls, you don't need a man... all you need is a glass (bottle!) of fizz, You've Got Mail and the knowledge that whilst you're on your own, you're definitely not waiting for the phone to ring!

ps I've just thought of another use for that umbrella.. (see below).. !!

No comments: