Tuesday 14 February 2012

The importance of having a choice...

Today I...
  1. Unpacked!
  2. Bought and fitted a bulb in my kitchen
  3. Spoken to swizzles... all about Love Hearts
  4. Bought and filled my car with washer fluid
  5. Took my dresses to the dry cleaners only to be told (by the very nice man) that I should leave one and take the other home, wash it myself and save my money!
  6. Resisted the urge to email numpties!
  7. Eaten half a bowl of cauliflower soup and left the other half!
  8. Checked my postbox, twice!
  9. Sent warm hugs to lizzie
  10. Yeah, cleared out my kitchen cupboards and made room for cupcakes :)
  11. Posted a lovely card to cousin Les for her birthday
  12. Resisted the urge to text numpties!
  13. Bit the heads of two chocolate bunnies.. !x!
  14. Cleaned half my lounge windows and oh, how they sparkle!
  15. Ate my homemade yummy shepherds pie
  16. Drank 3 glasses of fizz :-}
  17. Read the Link and shed a tear :(
  18. Conversed by txt with the lovely Tashuar
  19. Enjoyed one of my lovefilms, 'Last Night'
  20. Replied to a guzillion emails!
  21. Paid 50% for a massage
  22. And finally... booked tickets to Imelda May in May!

No comments: