Sunday 18 November 2012

The highs and lows of my November holiday!

The lyrics 'What a difference a day makes' are as true today as when they were written in 1934. My yesterday was indeed blue :( nothing felt right and I had nothing to do. Today, I have such a lot to do and yesterday, is thankfully, is history.

Here is my holiday A-Z...

A is for apple tv, airplay & Angelina Jolie, who is stunningly beautiful in 'The Tourist'
B is for feeling blue, brilliant Blue Planet series( yeah!) and buying my first purchase on my tv.. drum roll, a big moment!
C is for going to Cribbs, coffee, feeling crazy, chilling out & climbing mountains...
D is for missing dad on what would have been his 88th birthday :(
E is for my expectations, which need resetting & enjoying time with my wonderful mum
F is for feeling the fear, tasty fillet steak & the tiny field mouse I rescued from scary, horrid cat - HA!
G is for giving & getting the balance back...
H is for being horizontal :)
I is for indulging myself with half a box of orange matchmakers..
J is for jumping for joy when I got out of bed this morning and realised yesterday was history!
K is for... just being Komplicated
L is for wonderful lickle sister's birthday, Lisa's birthday meal at Brasserie Blanc and lemon drizzle cake
M is for MRI scan, which ranks in the top 3 worst things to happen to me this year & I never wish to have one again, EVER!
N is for no regrets & 'Not Another Bill' (fab idea!)
O is for OH x 3!
P is for Pudsey bear, photographs, of trees, trees and me :)
Q is for skipping the Q in B&Q...
R is for remembering to breathe, my Radley board & buying twinkling reindeer lights for my tree to cheer me up
S is for stuffin' things, sherry, speaking to my lickle bruv, scary dreaming & Skyfall; one of the best Bond films ever!
T is for tears, tidying up my airing cupboard (GOD, do I really have so little to do?!)
U is for underwear :()
V is for vacancy, vin & VIN!
W is for a lovely walk at Westonbirt
X is for bloody X-ray!!
Y is for surprisingly yummy broccoli soup, which I found in my freezer
Z is for ZIPPO!

No comments: