Sunday 9 February 2014

My friends and other animals, swans in fact

I'm really fortunate to have the most amazingly, fab friends. Last weekend for example, five of us sat down for lunch. There was my adorable college friend Fi, who has me to blame for her crafting fetish. Her husband, Rob, Top Totty, who is a wizz at money-saving tips! His cousin, Karen, who I'm getting to know gradually, little by little and who brought me lovely tulips and a bottle of apricot brandy. That scores her brownie points in my book! And her partner daredevil Tom who oozes charisma and always fits in and seems to smile a lot. They're all sporty, which is enlightening for me. They all eat well, which makes me feel my efforts are worthwhile. They all get on with each other well, which means I don't have to try. Which in turn means I can have a lovely time too. Win, win, win!

Fi has the photos of my lovely friends!

No comments: