Wednesday 13 June 2007

Anna does Torquay!

From Barcelona to the English Riviera, my tour of the world continues. What a surprising place Torquay is! Okay, it's hardly the centre of the universe, but me & Nix still managed to have a lovely meal in Prezza. Well, meal would be a slight exaggeration, it was more of a small salad & bottle of pinot. Mamba is great club to dance the night away, great dj and lots of laughs. We had to tear ourselves away at 3am. Highlights include my first invitation to a lap dancing club (not hard to refuse that one!), cosmopolitan cocktails and all because the lady loves sexy specs! It numbed the pain of the under par hotel too. It was great to see my friend Luce at D&C and meet up with Joanna & Pat. A busy few days and I've had a horrid drive home, but hey ho, it's another mini adventure x


When the sun shines we'll shine together... if not then you can always stand under my umbrella...ella ella eh eh eh

No comments: