Friday 1 June 2007

I tip toe through the maze...

MySpace Graphics


How can you make sure that you are in the right place at the right time? What is the right place and why does the timing matter? Is the right place a geographical location, can I buy a map? Do we need a different timepiece, should I go out and get a new watch? Or is this, as I suspect, a matter for the heart?

There are two ways to lead your life. Follow your head, or follow your heart. There is in essence a sprinkling of both in all my decision-making but I know that in those areas I am most passionate about, then my heart rules. There is no map to guide me through the maze. Sometimes there will be blind alleys, but I'm not blind, I have vision and belief that everything happens for a reason. How many of us can clearly see what lies ahead of us?

Happiness for me lies in making sure my heart is in the right place. It’s missing a few bits, but it’s not broken. When your heart is happy, the rest of your life will automatically follow suit.

No comments: