Wednesday 26 September 2007

26th September... A Very Special Date

54 years ago today mum and dad got married! How fabulous is that?! Fancy spending over 50 years with the same partner... there must be some special glue out there that bonds the two of them together or maybe it's just that thing called L.O.V.E. Makes a change for the camera to be in your hand mum... !
True to form, trying to get the two of you to look the same way, smile and not look asleep in the same photograph is always a challenge. It's funny though... I love you two very much xx thank you for all the happy times and for making me the very special person that I am xx
I'm looking forward to the next 54 years! I'll still be 39 and you two will have had beautifully signed telegraphs from HRH or Wills even. I know you will both still be smiling and in love xx these pics were taken at Dan & Jo's wedding last year. My mum could have been the queen with a pose like that and a great job she would have done too! Must be the full moon passing.. tonight I feel the need to search out some old family wedding photographs, just because I can.. that would raise a smile I'm sure... xx Until then...

No comments: