Tuesday 18 September 2007

Top 3 Must-haves from Memory Trends

I love this company, HamblyScreenPrint. Their transparencies are stunning and they have such yummy patterns, I can't wait to get hold of this stuff to create some mini books and clear cards.

This 'Clip-On' rotating storage unit has to be the most amazing and useful product of the show. Prefect for holding all those sticker sheets, rub-ons and transparencies, it's a definate on my must-have list!

Making Memories had more than their fair share of storage products this show. This fantastic cupboard looks like it would hold all those trinketty things that fit into jars. It's got shelves for paint pots and a fabulous ribbon rod to hold all those irritatingly unravelling ribbon spools! I've no doubt it won't be coming to the UK so I'll just have to look elsewhere for something similar.. boo hoo!

No comments: