Tuesday 17 August 2010

Fantastic day.. !

Wheel clamping has been abolished - thank goodness for that! Though the money-grabbing sharks will no doubt move onto something else so they can charge us extortionate money for doing nothing! Having experienced this first hand and from memory, it wasn't wheel clamping it was actual towing away within the blink of an eye.. then I'm very pleased to hear this ludicrous rule has been overturned.

And I have a confession :) I'm going back to salad cream! Not being able to tuck into a sandwich at lunchtime does often mean that my salad starts to taste a tad dull. Lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber today whereas I had tomatoes, cucumber and lettuce yesterday. See what I mean.. ! I do have ham with it today but I've now bought a bottle of yummy salad cream from M&S. And it has an amazing squeezable top that sucks in when you stop squeezing so it won't dribble everywhere and make the top all messy.

TWO HURRAHS!

No comments: