Sunday 15 February 2015

Highs and lows...

Lows... Feeling so tired! More tired than I'm used to experiencing, that's for sure. My hectic lifestyle means I'm used to drawing on my energy reserves. I do it quite often. But this is a quite different feeling. I'm delving into my emergency reserves -- those extra crystals of pure power and energy that rarely get touched. It's a short term fix for weeks and weeks of extra hours. Roll on holiday time!!

Highs - today, I sat and chatted with May from the Great British Sewing Bee. She was charming. My awards, which have sucked every bit of life out of me these past few weeks, went extremely well. I'm now sitting in Loch Fyne having consumed smoked haddock, mash and a poached egg, followed by frangipani tart with custard. Not one jug of custard but the barman kindly bought me two, woo hoo!

It's been a very long day and a good one.

No comments: