Tuesday 17 February 2015

My best nights sleep in years!


Just when I'm having a couple of nights at a good hotel, I happen across a couple of amazing nights sleep! That doesn't happen very often. In fact, I could count my good nights for one year on just one hand. I'm a restless sleeper, in and out like the proverbial yo-yo and as a result I have been searching for the perfect mattress. Today I found it!! If anyone could have seen me frantically pulling off the bedclothes trying to find out what brand of mattress I had been lying on, they'd have laughed out loud. And to my surprise, look what I found. Not just a brand but a cute little label - see here. At first I thought it was an instruction for me to follow, doh! But it's for note for turning.. how clever.. it made my wonderful nights sleep even more perfect.
So my footnote to this story is that I called the hotel (yes madness ensued!) and they very kindly called me back with details of the actual brand of mattress. I searched online and did a bit of research and.. I  have bought myself a wonderful new bed.
Thank you Fawsley Hall Hotel for an amazing nights sleep and for many more super uninterrupted sleeps to come!

No comments: