Saturday 7 November 2015

Creative space with a plate of food to share

Given that one of the top 10 reasons for being 'me' includes time for some creative space every day, that means I challenge myself to make decisions. I know, I'm my worst enemy! I thrive on deciding 'stuff' in certain sectors of my life which I want to plan down to the tiniest detail, However, life dictates that I also have to make decisions on the less interesting parts of my life, which I definitely don't enjoy doing.

I've worked hard to finely tune my single life. Doesn't everyone do that? I guess, perhaps not, which is why another's need for a partner to share the decision-making is stronger than mine is. When we are asked why we want someone else in our lives, I bet the top answer is never, because I want to share the burden of decision-making! And yet, that is surely a huge benefit to being in a couple. Watching two people share a plate of food makes me envious. Simple pleasures, but hugely beneficial for our emotional well being. That's what I crave.

 

No comments: