Wednesday 4 November 2015

Decisions downtime!

Hurrah, this holiday is time for some decision downtime. I know I love controlling my life and making decisions around it but I do wish I didn't have to do all of it, all of the time. Decision-making fills my every waking hour, as well as some hours of darkness when I don't sleep. Of course, making decisions is a fact of life. The amount of decisions we all make depends on how many 'significant others' influence us on a daily basis. I have worked hard to sharpen my decision-making pencil to deal with more and more as I've grown older. But I don't like the volume of decisions that lie in wait for me every single day. Being your own primary carer is blooming hard work! Given that I'm single and live on my own, the percentage of decisions I make is going to be higher I'd say than someone in a relationship, or living with family. That's why being on holiday with my wonderful family is just so great!

 

 

No comments: