Monday 24 December 2007

Phew.. home ... break open the pink champagne!

A taxi from Greg's house... a very quiet train from Lancaster... picked up by Rich in my sparkly, clean car! We dropped mum and dad off first then I managed to prise my son from behind the wheel of my mini so I could drive back to chez-anna. I flew home, literally, then armed with a bottle of plonk and chocies...

I headed to neighbours Chris & Fiona's for that much needed drink! Pink champers, woo hoo... and lots of interesting and wacky neighbours to chat to, fab! People are so interesting, don't you think? The mad ones are the best, the most fun and my neighbours are certainly an entertaining bunch! A few glasses later, a few nibbles (and I'm not joking there!) a guided tour of two properties and we were celebrating the dawn of Christmas Day 07! Around 1:30am I was ushered back to my door and although I didn't see Santa, or his sleigh, I was smiling and happy... .x

No comments: