Saturday 15 December 2007

I love photoshop... my new 07 bling xmas cards...


Solved the 'make your own xmas cards' dilemma that I seem to be having this year. If you receive a card from me this year you might recognise this.... he he... x if you don't get one of these, you could get one of my world famous triangular creations... if you don't receive either of these, it means you've slipped off my xmas list... whooosh... or perhaps you were never on it.. ! it's amazing what you can do with a photo, courtesy of my fab but chilly day out at Westonbirt with 'my wonderful parents' a bit of playing around, courtesy of my very own personal photoshop guru - DAD and a couple of little gems... one being the glitter, the other being me! x I've realised that the secret to true happiness comes in an orange box, guess what that is?!

No comments: