Monday 22 December 2008

6 steps to building your own Christmas Tree!

This close to Christmas then the shelves were going to be bare so we had no choice but to buy the equivalent of a lego tree which came in bits! All credit to Rich and Jess who came down especially to take part in this challenge and have skillfully managed to put all the bits in the right place. As you can see, it needed a woman's touch to get it just right!






I have to say that it feels great to be back home. It feels as if I've been away for a long time. The thief of time has stolen 10 days and left me with bruises and a kindly reminder of life's fragility. Whilst I've been convalescing, the world hasn't stopped turning so it's almost Christmas. I can start smiling again because I have a twinkling tree and lots of Christmas cards from all the special people in my life.

1 comment:

sharon said...

glad your feelin a bit better, have a wonderful christmas.xx