Monday 1 December 2008

Happy First Day of Advent

Today I opened the first window on my advent calendar and out jumped a tiny Lindt chocolate reindeer. 25 days of entertainment courtesy of the lovely Ginger Claire.. thank you sweetie x Do you remember having an advent calendar as a child? It always felt as if Christmas was just around the corner when the Advent calendar, along with all that glitter, was taken out of the Christmas box. The same calendar was brought out year after year. There was something very nostalgic and traditional about the "coming out" ceremony and there weren't any chocolates in sight. This evening I shall have a cup of coffee and enjoy my first chocolate. I'll be thinking about Liz and K80 in NYC and hoping that Liz is feeling better and having a fantastic birthday. Lots of love from mum x x

No comments: