Wednesday 31 December 2008

Out with the old and in with the NEW!

Happy New Year! It's the last day of 2008 and with less than 3 hours to go, I'd have to say the highlight of my day has been... a butterscotch and pecan pudding! Well, I'm not the butterscotchartgirl for nothing! I'm seeing the New Year in with my lovely tv, a glass of fizz and a smile x

My highlights of 2008

Meeting Monika in Majorca
It snowed
LA
My new pumpkin frock
The swans are back
Big valentines bouquet
Affordable Art Fair
More Monika in Majorca
No phone, broken phone, more broken phone!
Storms, champagne and Chelts racing
Rococco gardens
Best present ever – my new mini
HDVin Cambridge
Badminton Horse Trials
Tate Modern
Westonbirt
Dancing with Jack & Ginger
HDVin Chelts champagne
Brasserie Blanc
Sex and the City
Bath pigs
Beaufort Polo Club by royal appointment
A very special visit from the Szabo's!
Prescott Hill Climb didn't make a 'mug' out of me
This entry is for all you 'others' who think they should have got a mention! ;-)
The Merchant of Venice
Who burnt the tuna?! Mmm, should have had pork instead!
My new Dyson
Mauger Modern Summer Preview
Art, art and more art
Combine Harvesters photoshoot!
Paris
Rodin Museum
Endearing charm of Monet's Garden
A Winter’s Tale in the freezing rain - doh!
A Midsummer Night’s Dream with Midsummer gorgeous people
The Duchess and the Dork
Derbyshire scrapping weekend
Wuthering Heights... zzz
Family day out at Bewdley Safari Park
Beauty & The Beast
Heavenly outdoor spa
Jack's tour of Oxford and the dinosaurs
My botanical painting course
The delectable SK and her cabbage cupcakes
The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe
Romeo and Juliet ballet
Westonbirt Enchanted Christmas
Paddington station!
X-rays at Frenchay A&E!

No comments: