Thursday 1 January 2009

Celebrating randomness!

I love being random. It’s one of the great benefits of being single. No one to please, nobody’s expectations to dash, just me to deal with, if I make the wrong choice. I decided to venture out to buy a mirror. I came back with a dress! That’s the beauty of life. I love changing my mind. I do it just because I can. I sat in Starbucks with my cappuccino and a mince pie. if you’ve ever been to Starbucks you’ll know that you get a stick, not a spoon to stir your coffee. How could I possibly eat my mince pie with a stick? Quelle conundrum?! I can’t bite using my two front teeth so sat staring at my mince pie, mmm. Marvellous, Starbucks have plastic spoons and forks, so problem solved! I found a dress in Next that I quite liked. All it needed was a belt so I managed to find one of those too and both cost less the actual price. I ventured into Sainsbury’s to find something for my tea and a jacket jumped off the shelves into my hands. I just couldn’t stop it. And it was the only one and reduced by 50%! I will obviously tell everyone that it cost a bomb, but truth be known, it was less than the price of a good meal! Talking of good meals, I bought two pork chops! To most people that might not seem a surprise, but I rarely buy pork but in true New Year fashion, it’s time to try something new! Yummy roast pork chops with roasties and peas… mmm!

No comments: