Wednesday 21 January 2009

Fit for a king... and a princess

I'm doing a tour of pubs and eating establishments with a Royal connection! Last week it was the King's arms and this week it's his head... I can't wait for next week! The simplest food of fish and chips can be delicious if it's cooked in the right way and sitting on a bed of mushy peas - yummy! Not that I ate many chips, I had help from the KN chip monster, (not to be confused with the KFC monster) which I'm told is also very different to the honey monster ;-) x I had a fab evening x time is a weird thing.. tick, tock... sometimes you blink and hours have flown by and at other times, and this will be tomorrow for sure, it's just like you're counting every second. Then again, in a blink of an eye, I'll be back here... after I've flown half way around the world, seen some stuff, done things, chatted to people and had a whole new 747 jumbo experience! It will make a change from the mini ones... ;-) x

No comments: