Monday 5 January 2009

Complaints Department - You’ve got mail!

Dear Miss Blogger

Please, please, please… would you consider adding us/me to your list of highlights for 2008? We/I scanned down your list and noticed that you hadn’t mentioned us/me. We/I remember ‘our highlight’ quite clearly and I can’t believe that you’ve forgotton. We/I put it down to the bang on your head!

We/I appreciate it’s a late entry, but it would mean a lot to us/me if you would reconsider and add us/me to your list. Maybe you could squeeze us/me in between “Bath Pigs’ and your “New Dyson!@”

Yours hopefully,
A faithful & devoted friend/s of the blogging artgirl
Ps If you include us/me, we/I promise to visit more regularly in 2009!

As my good father would say, if you don't ask, you don't get... x you're IN!

No comments: