Monday 19 January 2009

The best things are meant to be shared..

Which only goes to prove a point... that the best things really do come in tiny packages. I'm having a designer shoe week and this tiny treasure is to hang from the beautiful silver chain that came with the gift. I'm just getting around to 'being me' again. I feel like sleeping beauty awakening from a dream. I realise the reason why I've not been blogging is 1) I wasn't at home. 2) I have been watching dvds galore and enjoying my 'love film' subscription to the full. 3) I've been out partying more, spending more time in Chelts and just staying out, rather than staying in. That said, I've missed my blog. It's part of me and I know others have missed it too. It's become the place to share my thoughts, my mini adventures, the special people and moments in my life, my photographs and generally wibble on about random things. That's what I enjoy most. I love writing and downloading those thoughts that rattle around my head. Two years of ramblings and the more I write, the more I want to write more.. it all adds up to quite a diary... especially as these are just the bits suitable for my mom to read! ;-) Love you M&D xx

No comments: