Tuesday 20 January 2009

Did I go away on holiday?

Have I been abducted by aliens? Has my laptop broken (yikes?!) or have I just been neglecting my duties as a blogger extraordinaire?! I am counting down... 5 more sleeps until I'm airborne again. That makes me sound like some kind of bug, a ladybug even, those are the prettiest kind. No, I mean 10+ hours shut inside a tube hurtling around the globe along with a couple of hundred strangers, mmm, I guess it's my turn. Not to worry, I'll have my nintendo ds close to hand so I will be heard to shout 'red', 'blue', 'yellow' on odd occasions throughout the trip just to annoy my fellow passengers, whoever they might be. Then when I get to lovely LA, I'll get on a bus and travel to Disneyland where I'll spend the next few days working, sleeping (hopefully) and networking. Once I'm there, I'll be in paper heaven! Lots of stroking, oggling and meetings with Divas and hopefully a few of what are affectionately known as 'make and takes!' I'm looking forward to the buzz, the surprises, meeting old faces that I only see once a year, the occasional lemon drop martini - no one makes them like the Americans - to being in over 20 degrees and just a tinsy bit of shopping inbetween the wall to wall walk and work!
Walking the show is around 7 to 8 miles long so I thought I should buy some new shoes for the occasion ;-)

No comments: