Monday 19 January 2009

Here's a quiz for girls..

What is sexier than a brand new leather sofa? A new leather sofa with a brand new pair of gorgeous red FMS! Oh how gorgeous are these? And they were in Hobbs sale so they were a real bargain! As were the purple pair, the red and black dress, the purple blouse, the black blouse and the stonkingly good classic navy dress with the white trim that I bought to parade round in at next week's show. And it looked fab with a fuchsia pink belt so I have to search for one before I leave the country! Okay, I spent more than I went in the shop for but... but... but... I saved loads! Girls logic, I know. And I resisted the very beautiful and truly gorgeous red patent handbag that I will no doubt dream about and have to buy when I get home from the US! That's if I don't find some delicious arm candy in the US that comes in the shape of a piece of handbag heaven... Oh joy x

No comments: