Sunday 7 March 2010

Have you ever thought about...

What you might have in common with a storybook character..? Are you a Superman hero? Do you have Domestic Goddess tendencies or perhaps you're like Elizabeth from Pride & Prejudice? I am a reincarnation of Pollyanna, the girl who was taught to play the "glad game" by her father who taught her to appreciate what she has - rather than pine and be sad about what she hasn't got. It's an essential part of a single girl's life! It's been a constant thought this week whilst I've been off work ill.. ;) I love surprises. I admit, not the noro virus kind of surprises for my birthday but surprise parcels. My sister knows me so well.. ;) the nice postman smiled as he handed over this lovely brown paper parcel all tied up with string. I smiled even more when I opened it to find my heroine inside. More reflections of the person I am happy to be. That would be the smiley, well one - not the icky, sick one! Thank you lickle sib - you have made me very glad indeed ;))))))))))
"A miraculous story about the power of optimism"

No comments: