Monday 27 December 2010

Happy Anniversary..

A surprise will always go down well in my world - as long as it's a good one! It's been a full year since me and Nick met so in  my desire to create milestones in my life, we celebrated with a meal and a night at the Howard Arms at Illmington. It was fab!
The garden room was spacious and cosy, which was very welcome on such a dull, foggy, slushy night. Nick surprised me by choosing where we were going to celebrate our first anniversary and it was exactly the place I had wanted it to be. It's got some special memories and it was nice to return. It was slightly busier than it looks from this photo!



The glorious satnav managed to send us down the snowiest, most slippery, narrow roads to get out of Illmington. Thankfully, we also had a map to hand so we could find the closest main road which would be much less like driving on the North Pole!

No comments: