Tuesday 5 June 2012

A right Royal Diamond Jubilee weekend!


It's such a novelty to have a 4-day weekend. Two days is a relief after my busy weeks. Three days always feels like I'm getting 50% extra and do you know what? This 4-day special weekend feels like it's going on forever and I love it! I kicked started this very special Diamond Jubilee weekend by going to the theatre with Lucious Lisa, her friend Carol and husband Gary,to see Murder on the Nile. I love live entertainment of any kind so although this wasn't the best performance I'd ever seen, it was still good. One big 'Boo Boo' was the omission of Poirot anywhere in the plot! Surely they can't have forgotten about the little guy with the funny accent, the dark moustache and the funny walk!? Nevertheless, the meal at Red Peppar was as delicious as ever and it was a night out - I'm always up for a good night out.

No comments: