Sunday 9 August 2009

Here's the good news... raspberries are fat burners!


The bad news is... it's because they have greedy, creepy crawlies inside them! I just spotted one crawling over my fresh fruit, healthy breakfast. Just the one, which leads me to wonder how many little critters have I just swallowed for my breakfast! Next time, I'm sticking to melon, you don't find those little things with lots of legs crawling about inside those, do you?! Curiously though, scientists in Japan have found a chemical, or something similar to one called capsaicin, a substance found in red peppar that dissolves fat, in the dear old raspberry. So the message is, every story has a silver lining (and I don't mean the trail left behind the phantom slug!) and one way or another I should be a few miligrams slimmer tomorrow, hurrah! Munch away boys...

No comments: