Monday 17 August 2009

I lost an hour...

How come it's easy to lose an hour yet it's nye on impossible to lose a couple of pounds without starving yourself?! I've just eaten a very delicious vanilla flavoured virtually fat free yoghurt, which is a mouthful in itself. It's got me thinking about 'virtually' - what does that really mean? The dictionary says, 'Almost entirely' but if that's the case, why couldn't they try just a little harder and make my yoghurt absolutely 100% fat free? Did they just decide to give up or is that tiny spec of fat actually good for me? The term 'virtual' actually means 'not real' - tell that to my thighs! Reading packaging is very confusing and you need big specs like bottle bottoms to read the small print. In Anna's world then calories would all be virtual, my stomach would remain the same size always, just like my head does and chocolate would always be 'virtually' good for me!

No comments: