Wednesday 10 February 2010

No more...



Naked chef, naked windows or naked anything! Today I'm the proud owner of a set of curtains. Don't you think it's the little things that make the biggest difference to your life? Little things like bits of fabric hung on a pole in front of a window? My new curtains are going to mean a warmer home, a reduced heating bill and a happier me. They make me happy just by the way they look ;) I love the fact that they're all the same shade and that they're all beautifully pleated at the top. We've all had tug-of-wars with the cords on gathered curtains trying to make them fit a rail, grrr. The cords either tangle up in a knot or dangle down so you can see them which is just plain annoying. No more tangles, no more naked dashes around the bedroom and no more goosebumps!

No comments: