Friday 23 April 2010

My unofficial birthday party...

If the queen can have one then so can I! My real birthday celebrations were cancelled when I got the noro virus, so on Sunday 18th April I held my unofficial birthday lunch and it was fab! Lots of friends and family, lots of chat and laughter and lots of washing up too!
We are family ;) Just a few of us who decided to have a little walk by the lake after lunch.
Lunch was even tastier than it looks. Homemade steak and ale pie and chicken in white wine casserole, new potatoes, peas and carrots... yum ;)
As my father would say... why does everyone always congregate in the kitchen?! No matter whose party it is, everyone always seems to end up in the kitchen.. :)
"Caught in the act?" whose got their hands on the strawberry pavlova then..?

No comments: