Tuesday 19 July 2011

Chatsworth House is A-mazing!

Oh what a week.. ... 5 nights away with 4 children under 8 and 5 adults in Derbyshire! I feel like I've been to the longest 'kids party' ever! I've been bike riding, walking in the rain, drawing little children, making cards and even managed to get a trip out to Chatsworth on my onio! I have to say that after the hectic few months I've had at work then 4 children were going to be a breeze, even for me! I was last up in the morning in order to avoid the 6am wake up calls. And although there were a few fights, a few tears and tantrums, I just did what any girl would do and just covered my ears and pretended to be asleep :)



 My day at Chatsworth was brilliant and it was the perfect antidote to my manic, crazy life. Armed with my audio tour, I wandered around the house soaking up the atmosphere and simply enjoying every little moment of this wonderful property.





This digital image was the highlight of my day at Chatsworth. Changing colours every few seconds, it would be such a fabulous piece to live with.



"I WANT ONE!"





I loved wandering around the gardens though I did miss having someone to wander with me. I know Ginger would have enjoyed it because she's great at hiding behind trees and making me laugh.

No comments: