Monday 25 July 2011

Goodbye paper, hello kindle :)

I think I'm in love... KiNdle is my NBF XX XX. It weighs next to nothing, is easy to read in direct sunlight, fit, quick, responsive, in fact it's simply perfect for that 21st century reading experience. I've always been a paper stroker! I never imagined I'd be tempted away from a paper book but hey, in one short week I've become very attached to my digi device. I'm a mac girl so I have a natural love of all i-things. I'd love an ipad2 but it's wildly, more expensive, heavier, the digi versions of books are dearer and let's fact it, the screen makes it impossible to read outside in the sun. Hence where my kindle storms in and steals the show. It's kept me company during my 'kid's party holiday' as well as being a constant companion whilst I've had the flu. On the sofa, on the side, in the bed, I could buy all my friends a kindle with the money I'd need to shell out for a new ipad2! Yesterday for example, I downloaded a 99p digi version of The Times on Sunday which I read at the cricket, no less. Pimms in one hand, kindle in the other, wey hey, happy girl :-}

No comments: