Saturday 13 August 2011

It could only happen to me...

40 cars in the street in Chelts and guess what... mine is the only one that looks like a clown!! I had stayed at the lovely Lisa's overnight. We'd been out with her neighbours and had a lovely meal at Flynns. I remember hearing voices during the night which is unusual on such a quiet street. I wasn't conscious enough to wake up and look through the window & why would I? What is quite strange is that whilst we were in Flynn's we were discussing the fact that the some residents were trying to make the street parking for permit holders only. I have no idea where the cone came from because I certainly didn't see on when I parked there. I think I'd have remembered if I'd run over it!! I prefer to think it was a numpty having a laugh than a resident having a spat! Thankfully, my car isn't damaged in any way and I did actually find it very funny :)

No comments: