Saturday 22 October 2011

Molecule mix-up

Couldn't sleep because my molecules were all jumbled up. And, I am sure you have no idea what I'm taking about. We'd all like to be the main event in our lives though I sometimes get the feeling that I'm just not on top of mine. I'm featuring somewhere close to the bottom in my own production. It's easy to put others and the craziness of work, that is life's biggest challenge, to the forefront, particularly at this time of year when I leave and arrive home in the dark. The hours of daylight get shorter and I'm a daylight girl. I like light shining on my life and the loneliest place will always be in the dark in the middle of the night no matter who you are.
Do you ever feel your brain is so crammed full of stuff, the important things get pushed to the back? Today the light is on in my brain and I'm going to put myself first. I've beaten my flu bug and there's only one thing I should be doing and that is enjoying this moment. It won't happen again because no one can stop the clock ticking. There you go, another second has flown by!
My weekend has started with a well deserved treat - smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with the lovely Lisa. And I'm about to chuck out some of my past and spring clean my scrapping room. Then I'm going to start spring cleaning my life. I have a week of treats planned, not least spending time with my lovely college buddy Fi and her top totty, Rob. I'm going to plan my eats for the week :) I was watching Nigel Slater last night and have got my eye on his heartwarming recipe "Sweet onions and lentil stew". That should blow the cobwebs away so beware all you stupid spiddys!
I heard someone say on the radio a while ago 'Be the best you can be'. I manage to achieve that at work and am very proud of my achievements and the level of success I have. I'm less confident about my ability to be the best in my own production. I have plenty of wishes and dreams and I'm going to stop dreaming about them and plan tomorrow's great adventure. I'm looking forward to a cracking foodie fish course at the weekend. I can't wait! XX

No comments: