Friday 14 October 2011

A weekend of peaceful scrapping...

I'm here, I've had dinner and I'm ready to scrap! It's been a long week after Liz's wedding weekend and I'm ready to spend a lovely relaxing weekend scrapping with friends. Great Hucklow is a lovely place although I usually find the journey a bit of a pain. Today, I broke up the journey dropping into see the parents then instead of picking up the queue on the M6, I took a chance and tried a different route. Oh yes... I'm now a fan of the M6 Toll! As my mother says, you get what you pay for, so although it's cost me £5:50, 30p extra because I didn't have the right change and it was unmanned, it was well worth it. The only tricky queue was near Derby, the remainder of the journey has been a breeze and I made it all the way here in just 2 hours. I've got my 3 feet of table, a glass of white to hand and a scrapping kit, woo hoo! And Ginger's here.. what more can a girl want :) x

No comments: