Monday 16 July 2007

The BEST places are never far away...

Who'd have thought it? That Ginger gets everywhere! I found these fabulous framed gingerbread people hanging around in Hobbs Bakery. Aren't these the best notices to help us distinguish whether it's a door for girls, or guys?! I love them and love their humour almost as much as I love Hobbs in Nailsworth. Fantastic choices for a real foodie, really kind staff, it's a little gem of a place for a spot of lunch.



Today was a tin of sardines and their own very yummy toasted bread. Simple food served with a smile, it's hard to get out of the door without one of those enormous meringues! What more could a girl ask for I wonder?! Nailsworth also has the most lovely little card shops for inspiration, Williams Kitchen and estate agents galore! I can feel yet another forray into the wonderful world of house buying coming on!

No comments: