Sunday 15 July 2007

Weather is here... wish you were beautiful...

Received a postcard yesterday from one of my favourite places. I love San Fran. My postcard has apparently been on it's way for over 3 weeks... what a journey its made and I wish I'd been part of that journey. I have such happy memories of San Fran... dining at the beautiful fish restaurant... fabulous hotels... visting Donna and her lovely studio... my chauffeur ride back to the city... going to Yosemite... Lake Tahoe... Vegas... the interesting tourbus ride... I must visit again one day... x I love receiving postcards. People rarely send them these days, yet they are such a lovely thing to do. It's great to remember friends at home when you're sitting on your balcony overlooking the ocean sipping a cocktail...mmm... or just sitting on a bench somewhere watching the world go by... x

No comments: