Sunday 19 August 2007

Fluffy Pink Slippers...


And I don't mean the bedtime ones! Went to Dom's last night for our cocktail night and I made a Fluffy Pink Slipper cocktail! I have to say that mine was the best! Just blend 1 part cherry brandy and 1 part sugar syrup with 2 parts crushed ice and 2 parts coconut milk. Shake and voila, serve with a cherry and it's yummy. Bucks Fizz was my second favourite, with the tequila ones being my least. I think it's a disgusing taste, just like medicine! After 8 cocktails, we all managed to remain reasonably sober, which was a surprise and I was able to doze at Doms then drive back this morning. Fantastic!

Liz came down today, it was lovely to see her. Her new hair is a bit shocking, just like she can be. We had a late Sunday lunch at the Langton and came back to sort out her things for moving. All done and she's packed up her car yet again, and now I need to chill..................................... x

No comments: