Wednesday 22 August 2007

Is it really Xmas already?

Well one lucky person in Cheltenham thought so last night! From one mad recycler to another... I exchanged a few lovely emails with a girl who wanted my 5 foot high fibre optic xmas tree. She tried in vain to arrange to pick it up because she so wanted it, so in the end I took her address and said I'd drop it off for her. She was so friendly and lovely and I knew she'd love it! She did say that if I was in Chelts sometime then she'd meet me and take it home on her shopper bike! It's clear that she really has no idea how big a 5 ft tree really is. So last night I drove over to her house on the way to the Bell. I knocked and she peered through the glass at the top of the door to ask who it was. She had a smile from ear to ear when she heard it was me. I knew dear Davina would approve! I dropped off the box and received a lovely email to say she'd fixed it all up and she was absolutely over the moon with it. She also added that her boyfriend thinks she's mad! Funny that... x

No comments: