Saturday 18 August 2007

Happy Days...


I feel quite drained tonight, but it's onwards and upwards. I'm off to Doms this evening for our cocktails night, fish pie and banoffie, and I'm staying over so I can have a drink. It's been a strange day really. I've spent it in the garage and it's as if the contents of all my previous lives have flashed before me with a mixture of relief and sadness. It is 28 years today that I got married, so it's not surprising that I was amused and a little touched to come across two slides of the BIG day! Not the only BIG thing I found either. Look at these shocking shoes, I used to wear! Horrors, aren't they!! I also found my very first shoes that dad gave me, plus a very funny box of my baby shoes that dad had put into those quirky airtight bags to preserve them. Not throwing them out, though I have no idea what to do with them.

I've done past life number one, being married. Found some cards, a bottle of wine and a tie from life number 2 and hey ho, where has the time gone?! Here's to life number 556!

No comments: