Monday 19 November 2007

Better late than never...



Fi & Ros came on Sunday so I finally managed to make dad's birthday card! It kinda evolved having decided I wanted to include a photograph I'd taken at Westonbirt with him hiding in the undergrowth! I also wanted to use this folded layout. I think it's kinda nice and it's currently winging it's way by snail mail... only a few days late! I also made on for my little sister who's birthday was last Tuesday...! The best things come to those who wait... and who are exceedingly patient... !

Fi and Ros had a lovely time and they just loved the apartment. Ros is already a wizz at scrapping and Fi, well... who could have predicted all those years ago when we shared a room at college that later in life we'd both be spending our Sunday's scrapping! I feel so so lucky x

No comments: