Thursday 22 November 2007

ThankGit'sthursday...

It seems like the longest week in the world.... ! Don't believe anyone who tells you that time passes by at the same speed no matter what.... take trying to get ready in the morning when you've sneaked another 15minutes in bed.. time rushes by and 15 minutes having a shower and drying my hair goes by in a flash! Whereas sitting waiting for someone to get ready to go out and the time just drags... it's time to get myself a watch with 'men' time on it! There's so obviously a difference between 'girl' time... and 'men' time... !! Sat through a dull meeting trying to get through 15 pages of wibble today, yawn, had my video cancelled which wasn't a bad thing, had redesign strategy meeting which was fun and I think I had lunch.... I'm not quite sure. Going out with the lovely Tash tonight so I think we'll go to the Indian and have pineapple and chat to the lovely, young waiters... that's much more fun that staying in!

Roll on Friday! Roll on the weekend! Roll on my week's holibob too... woo hoo!

No comments: